Monday, July 4, 2011

GOT THROUGH THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND UNSCATHED!!!


GOT THROUGH THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND UNSCATHED!!!

Didn`t loose any, didn`t put on any WEIGHT!! YEE-HAH!!

Now Part 2 & 3 to the PLAN has started…..

Part 2:

We`ve converted a bedroom into a Work Out room. Although I still need to get a Bench, I still have Weights, Stationary Bike, etc., to work with. Today, I started….

·        Initially 60 crunches, ( & yes I pulled some stomach muscles )

·        20 leg raises

·        With 7.5 kg free weights 10 side wings, 25 curls each arm, 25 boxing snaps

·        With a Curl bar with 30lbs to start, I did 3 reps of 5 Up/Downs, & 3 reps of 10 Curls

·        Rode the Bike for 20 minutes

Yup I was sweating my butt off, haven`t done this in a while. So I’ll slowly build it up



Part 3:

I wanted to get back to playing my Drum Kit on a regular basis. So today, I played for 30 minutes, (and pulled some more muscles…lol!)



NEED TO “DE-SWEAT”, & TAKE A SHOWER



When I get a chance I`ll have Pics taken to illustrate what I`m doing

No comments:

Post a Comment