Friday, July 22, 2011

Frank`s Salad


Frank`s Salad
Yesterday, the temp, according to the Weather Network, got up to a stifling 51 Celsius, which included the Humidex factor ...WOW! Thank God I was working in an Air Conditioned environment ;o))
Nancy love`s it when I create this; o)...so here we go
· Mixed Greens, & Romaine
· Shredded Cabbage / Broccoli & a little Carrot
· Diced Red Onion
· Diced Mushrooms
· Cherry Tomatoes from my garden
· Crushed Cashews & Almonds
·       Diced Hard Boiled Eggs
·       Cooked Shrimp, & Leftover Pulled Pork

I`ll mix this all up in a mixing bowl, AND THEN I’ll spread the diced egg over top...If you wish add some grated Parm cheese to it.
Use whatever dressing you prefer. & plate it. As an example I made a Vinaigrette with Balsamic, Olive Oil & the Golden Raspberries we`re growing in the garden.
 Sometimes when I do not have the Pulled Pork, I`ll use crushed Bacon over top. Then I`ll dice up some Chicken breasts that I had Slo cooked after being marinated in my special Spice Rub...

No comments:

Post a Comment