Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2001 AUDIO VIDEO BRAMPTON - TRINITY COMMONS

2001 AUDIO VIDEO
BRAMPTON - TRINITY COMMONS
My Home Away From Home

Since joining this Team in August we`ve done some "re-merchandising"

Our "MICRO" Display...

Our Headphone Display...
Our Out Door & In Wall Display...


Our Reciever & Speaker Display...

The BOSE display ( not influenced by me..lol !! wish I could take credit )



We have 3 "Pods" in our Store...this pic is showing one side...All Audio "Pod" Systems have been merchandised by Price Point...Also showing is the appropriate Accessories ... The Panel TV`s still require re-merchandising, but I`ll need to "Blueprint" that move out...
 
Our "POWER" Display...
 



Our "CABLING" Display...

We`ve also re-vamped ALL of our Showcases...what remains is Touching up the Home Theatre Room...Re-Laying the Panel TV`s... & Sprucing up the Sound Bar Display...

COME & PAY "The Bear" a VISIT I`ll SHOW YOU AROUND ;o))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment